Sunday, March 17, 2013

May the luck o' the IRISH be with you...

Happy St. Patrick's day!  I love this holiday, it always reminds me of my very Irish grandfather. 
Our Irish roots must be the reason that the leprechauns come to visit us each year! 
Their dirty green feet left prints all over the house, they played with all of Carson's green toys and didn't pick up a thing! 
 They didn't even flush the toilets!
I guess we can put up with the messy little guests one day a year!  Carson thought they were pretty silly!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute Irish tradition! Love the footprints.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! House and garden looks great! My fiance and I are working on the 1901 Craftsman we bought last year. It's in good shape but needs some cosmetic stuff. One of these days maybe I'll get motivated to put our before and afters in a blog.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you stopped by. Best of luck on your home! Let me know if you ever get around to starting that blog. Or, keep in touch if you're interested in writing a couple of guest posts here!

      Delete